“Dark Mofo flips all of this thinking on its head. Winter in Tasmania for a couple of weeks is the setting for splendour. Out of darkness comes vivid splashes of light, rumbling pits of fire, and a Bacchanalian celebration of guilty pleasures.”
HOBART & MONA – THIS TOUR IS POSTPONED UNTIL LATER IN THE YEAR. Dates TBC
Who would have thought that Hobart could be the hot place to go in mid-Winter – well Dark Mofo turns that on its head. Come along with Sue Gardiner to experience MONA and Hobart over a long weekend in June!
Departing 16 June for three nights – with accommodation at the Hotel Grand Chancellor, visit MONA and a selection of Dark Mofo offerings. Rug up – this will be fun and challenging all at the same time.
- Fly Air New Zealand in ‘The Works’ via Melbourne or Sydney to Hobart
- Stay in a Mountain View room at the Hotel Grand Chancellor, (or upgrade to the Harbour view)
- All transfers including taxis the Mona ferry
- Of course a visit to MONA, or two, and whatever other galleries and visits we can for in
- Not including any Dark Mofo events – as we don’t know whats on yet
- Estimated cost for this tour is between $2700 and $3000 per person twin share
- Minimum Numbers are required by 31 March 2017, with a maximum of 12 guests
- Sue Gardiner as your tour guide
- A tour manager
Please contact us today to secure your place amongst the madness!