Dunedin and the Otago Peninsula
15 – 19 November 2023 (4 Nights / 5 days)
It is time for a welcome return to Dunedin.
Dunedin in November is a perfect time for Spring gardens and an amazing art experience.
Join us for 4 nights in Dunedin and around the Otago Peninsula. We’ll be looking out for vestiges of the lives and work of artists past, and visiting artists present, as well as the local galleries and a not to be missed private residence.
Itinerary to follow..,…
Need to know
Costs based on minimum of 8 people Maximum 10
Cost per person twin share $1995.00
Single Supplement $575.00
- 4 nights in Dunedin at The Distinction hotel with breakfast.
- Your driver / guide for the duration – ie Glen
- All gallery, museum, artist and private visits included in the itinerary.
- One meal out during our stay
- Meals not included in the final itinerary
- Flights to meet the tour
- Minimum numbers of 8 are required for the tour to go ahead
- Prices subject to change
- A deposit of $250 will hold your place on this tour. Full payment will be 01 September 2023.
Itinerary and prices subject to change.
Terms and conditions apply to refunds, payments and cancellations. Please ask us for detail.
- NB: On minimum numbers confirmation the following should be noted:
15 November: The bus will arrive from Christchurch in Dunedin in time for the 2.20pm arrival – if you wish to arrive on an earlier flight please book a shuttle into town.
19 November: On departure the bus will drop off at the airport at 11am and head to Queenstown to drop off at 6pm for the 8pm. You are welcome to stay on the coach and enjoy the drive. (Though Queenstown will be busy due to Marathon Day)