Hundertwasser and Whangarei
Thursday 03 – Friday 04 August 2023
Join ArtTravel as we head north from Auckland for a night to experience the amazing Hundertwasser Centre and Wairau Maori Art Gallery, including the Quarry Arts Centre to meet the artists in residence, discover sculpture at the Quarry Gardens and wander the Hatea Art Precinct and walkway around to the Camera Obscura. A short journey of discovery in Northland.
Day 1: Departing Auckland at 9.00am we will stop along the way for morning tea before arriving in Whangarei around lunchtime. This afternoon we will enjoy a tour of the Hundertwasser Centre and Wairau Maori Art Gallery. A meal is included tonight and you will stay at The Distinction Whangarei.
Day 2: After breakfast check out and spend the morning at the Quarry Gardens, meet the local resident artists and the Quarry Arts Centre and depart for Auckland after lunch. Aiming to be back in Auckland at 4pm.
Need to know
Costs based on minimum of 7 people Maximum 10
Cost per person twin share $599.00
Single Supplement $699.00
- 1 night in Whangarei at The Distinction hotel with breakfast.
- Your driver / guide for the duration – ie Glen
- All gallery, museum, artist and private visits included in the itinerary.
- One meal out during our stay
- Meals not included in the final itinerary
- Flights to meet the tour
- Minimum numbers of 7 are required for the tour to go ahead
- Prices subject to change
- A deposit of $75 will hold your place on this tour. Full payment will be 01 July 2023.
Itinerary and prices subject to change.
Terms and conditions apply to refunds, payments and cancellations. Please ask us for detail.
- NB: On minimum numbers confirmation the following should be noted:
Please see our ArtTravel terms and conditions.
To book or for more information contact us;